While you are waiting for your "HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide" to arrive, click on the link below to download a copy of Dr.Simeons "Pounds & Inches, A New Approach to Obesity" manuscript and read it.

When you are ordering your HCG order MORE than you think you'll need - because the places you order from tell you different #'s of drops to take and if you find yourself hungry at all, up the # of drops or cc's that you are taking as Dr.Simeons' recommends in his manuscript. You shouldn't feel hungry at all! Spring took .8cc's-1.0cc three times per day (about 2.5 ounces per round or one 2oz bottle & one 1oz bottle). Dr.Simeons recommends .5cc's to start with and gradually add .1cc per day until it feels right to you (no more than 1cc). Don't skimp on ounces when buying HCG!

This is a very TIME INTENSIVE diet and expensive at the start up (If you do what Spring did and buy all the books, stevia, George Foreman grill, scales, meats -weigh & freeze in separate bags and Grissini Breadsticks ahead of time - to last 2 months). However, starting the 2nd Round was a breeze because Spring had everything she needed! (Not as expensive or time intensive as Weight Watchers, though).

6.02.2011

Question to Pounds and Inches Away

How has everyone done this week? Any questions or concerns we can help you with?May 12 at 8:08pm  
Spring Yes, for about six days I bounced back & forth between 218 & 217lbs (days 20-26), so I decided that my body was becoming immune to the HCG drops, and quit taking the hcg while doing 3 days of 500 calories, today is my first maintenance day,... but I read in Linda's book today that there were other things (p.52) that I could have tried to get past the 217 mark (today I weighed 213.8)...So, my question is: CAN I GO BACK ON THE HCG AND FINISH MY 40 DAYS? or do I just need to start maintenance? (I have 36 more pounds to lose, I have lost 22.6lbs from my starting weight and 28lbs from my gorge weight).May 13 at 9:16am
Pounds and Inches Away We are so sorry for the delay. Yes, you can go back on the drops. Do not gorge again, just finish your days out. So if you stopped on day 26 then do the drops for 14 more days. Do you have any questions about the plateau breakers? Your weight loss is great! Congrats on all the hard work! May 15 at 4:05pm 
Spring So, I just read your response and I have been 4 days on "maintenance", can I still go back on HCG drops or should I just do maintenance and do a 2nd round in 6 weeks? Since, i stopped HCG I've gone down to 213.8, up to 215, down to 214...May 16 at 3:08pm 
Pounds and Inches Away You can go back on the drops. This is what we would call a planned break. And you can do a planned break for about a week. So do as I said above. Don't gorge again, just go back to the drops and eating VLC and finish out your 40 days. Keep us posted! May 17 at 7:08am ·

Spring  Thank you! May 17 at 8:01am 

No comments:

Post a Comment