While you are waiting for your "HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide" to arrive, click on the link below to download a copy of Dr.Simeons "Pounds & Inches, A New Approach to Obesity" manuscript and read it.

When you are ordering your HCG order MORE than you think you'll need - because the places you order from tell you different #'s of drops to take and if you find yourself hungry at all, up the # of drops or cc's that you are taking as Dr.Simeons' recommends in his manuscript. You shouldn't feel hungry at all! Spring took .8cc's-1.0cc three times per day (about 2.5 ounces per round or one 2oz bottle & one 1oz bottle). Dr.Simeons recommends .5cc's to start with and gradually add .1cc per day until it feels right to you (no more than 1cc). Don't skimp on ounces when buying HCG!

This is a very TIME INTENSIVE diet and expensive at the start up (If you do what Spring did and buy all the books, stevia, George Foreman grill, scales, meats -weigh & freeze in separate bags and Grissini Breadsticks ahead of time - to last 2 months). However, starting the 2nd Round was a breeze because Spring had everything she needed! (Not as expensive or time intensive as Weight Watchers, though).

6.02.2011

Day 11 ~ Monday, April 25, 2011 ~ 500 Cal:

Total weight lost from start weight is 13.2 lbs, total weight lost from gorge days 18.6lbs. Which means I only lost .8 of a pound since yesterday.

For Lunch:
Cocktail shrimp (3oz), cooked, peeled, deveined with tail on (Kroger brand). Veggie: Onion. Made an orange Julius with my orange for my fruit serving (ice, orange, 5 drops of Valencia orange stevia & 5 drops vanilla crème stevia), Had to make Orange Julius’s for everyone, they like mine so much! Skipped the starch.

For Dinner: Chicken, Apple, Celery. No starch.

My notes for the day:
I haven’t had heartburn since day 3 (I have been taking Calmacid-Melaleuca’s version of tum’s for almost 4 years now on a nightly basis).

I haven’t had “extreme itching” of my legs that I get about once a week…and I haven’t put a drop of lotion on my body in 11 days!

Lip dryness: If I start getting dry or chapped lips throughout the day – I drink more water and that makes the dryness go away. I have on previous occasion dabbed some mineral oil on them with a q-tip. Dr. Simeons said that was ok – but reading Kevin Trudeau’s book says to stay away from mineral oil…

Stress: My body reacts to stress physically and the stress from Saturday has caused my back to hurt horribly today (Right scapula down to lower back and across to left side….it got worse throughout the day – icing and heat didn’t seem to help a whole lot). Sunday, I had the typical back ache “residue” from stress, but I was able to do a lot (maybe over did it).

No comments:

Post a Comment