While you are waiting for your "HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide" to arrive, click on the link below to download a copy of Dr.Simeons "Pounds & Inches, A New Approach to Obesity" manuscript and read it.

When you are ordering your HCG order MORE than you think you'll need - because the places you order from tell you different #'s of drops to take and if you find yourself hungry at all, up the # of drops or cc's that you are taking as Dr.Simeons' recommends in his manuscript. You shouldn't feel hungry at all! Spring took .8cc's-1.0cc three times per day (about 2.5 ounces per round or one 2oz bottle & one 1oz bottle). Dr.Simeons recommends .5cc's to start with and gradually add .1cc per day until it feels right to you (no more than 1cc). Don't skimp on ounces when buying HCG!

This is a very TIME INTENSIVE diet and expensive at the start up (If you do what Spring did and buy all the books, stevia, George Foreman grill, scales, meats -weigh & freeze in separate bags and Grissini Breadsticks ahead of time - to last 2 months). However, starting the 2nd Round was a breeze because Spring had everything she needed! (Not as expensive or time intensive as Weight Watchers, though).

5.18.2011

Day 4 ~ Monday, April 18, 2011:

Daily Weight loss: 4.6 Lbs
Today’s Weight:    237.2  
Start Weight: 236.4
Gorge Weight from Day 3: 241.8

Notes for the Day:
Period Started 7-10 days early. Woke with bad headache. Took HCG at 7:30am. Went back to bed til 9am. Lost 1.4lbs in 1 ½ hours. Still bad headache, Drank water. Drank Green Tree. Took 3 Aspirin. Real sick to stomach, ate breadstick. Made Hot cocoa from unsweetened cocoa powder. Helped chocolate craving a lot. Headache eased. Went to class at 6pm. Bad backache.

Lunch:
Hamburger, Onion, ½ grapefruit, Grissini Breadstick, cocoa powder-unsweetened





Facebook posts I made:

Spring This was lunch today. Put peppercorn & sea salt on my burger & onions & grilled on my george foreman grill. Very yummy - especially dipped in the vinaigrette dsg I made (the honey mustard one...not so good). 1/2 grapefruit & lemon icy
Apple cobbler: 1 sliced apple, cinnamon, 1 packet stevia. Topping: 2 melba toast rounds (but we only had garlic flavored so we used 1 grissini bread stick), cinn. & stevia. Cook in microwave for 2 minutes. Equals 1 fruit & 1 starch.
Dinner:
Crunchy Chicken Salad, Apple Cobbler, Celery, Melba Toast





Meds Taken: HCG .5cc’s at 7:30am, 3:00pm, 9:30pm

MORE FACEBOOK POSTS FROM THIS DAY:

Spring to HCG DIETERS facebook group:
On day 2 of 500 calorie diet & "aunt flo" stopped by for an unexpected, very early visit. What should I do? I have had a terrible headache all day & feel down right icky. "Aunt Flo" usually visits for 3 days. Should I stop HCG? Start over with gorge days, immediately after she leaves or now?? I reeeaallly want some chocolate!!! (I'm not hungry, just a chocolate mental case!)
Comments:
  • Kellie Hang tough!!
    April 18 at 4:24pm · 

  • Spring  
    So, I made some hot chocolate with unsweetened cocoa (that is allowed) & that seemed to satisfy my chocolate craving and my headache has eased quite a bit. I also took my 2nd dose of hcg (an 1.5 hour later than usual). Comments on the hcg p...See More

    April 18 at 5:23pm ·  ·  1 person

  • Jasmyn  I sense a little bit of hostility! (: Hahahah (:
    April 18 at 6:12pm · 

  • Kellie Me too
    April 18 at 6:19pm · 

  • Spring Maybe 'cause it's that Time Of the Month! lol
    April 18 at 10:09pm · 

  • Stacey  I don't think hot chocolate is allowed until at least after the 500 calorie days. I don't think you can have it til the second section of maintenance. The only things you can drink on the 500 calorie is water , coffee or tea. Where did you see you could have the cocoa?
    April 18 at 10:09pm · 

  • Spring  HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide, page 93, Herbs and Spices, third of the way down. Cocoa (unsweetened). My can says only ingredient is cocoa & 1 tablespoon=10 calories.
    April 18 at 10:16pm · 

  • Spring  The recipe book"101 worry free HCG diet recipes" has lots of good drink & food recipes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the vinagrette (sp?) recipe. And who knew I could eat an entire onion and LOVE it? Book suggested sea salt & cooking the onion with your meat...DELICIOUS! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE my george foreman grill! (found it is easiest to clean when hot & using a paper towel to just wipe it off).
    April 18 at 10:22pm · 

  • Spring I felt GREAT the next day! Thought I would gain weight while on TOM, but still losing.
    April 21 at 9:16am

No comments:

Post a Comment