While you are waiting for your "HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide" to arrive, click on the link below to download a copy of Dr.Simeons "Pounds & Inches, A New Approach to Obesity" manuscript and read it.

When you are ordering your HCG order MORE than you think you'll need - because the places you order from tell you different #'s of drops to take and if you find yourself hungry at all, up the # of drops or cc's that you are taking as Dr.Simeons' recommends in his manuscript. You shouldn't feel hungry at all! Spring took .8cc's-1.0cc three times per day (about 2.5 ounces per round or one 2oz bottle & one 1oz bottle). Dr.Simeons recommends .5cc's to start with and gradually add .1cc per day until it feels right to you (no more than 1cc). Don't skimp on ounces when buying HCG!

This is a very TIME INTENSIVE diet and expensive at the start up (If you do what Spring did and buy all the books, stevia, George Foreman grill, scales, meats -weigh & freeze in separate bags and Grissini Breadsticks ahead of time - to last 2 months). However, starting the 2nd Round was a breeze because Spring had everything she needed! (Not as expensive or time intensive as Weight Watchers, though).

9.16.2011

Round 1 - Wrap up

I didn't post too much about my maintence days. Life got too busy! However, at the beginning/end of each phase my body would go up & down the first week, but would level out the next week. During my last 3 weeks where I was supposed to slowly add sugar & starch, we ended up eating out alot at restaurants & buffets. I had 2 steak days, but pretty much my weight stayed within 2lbs of my ending weight.

We went on vacation in July and I did not want to bring a scale nor did I want to weigh myself everyday, I did want to eat whatever I wanted when I wanted. I told myself it would be okay if I ended up gaining ten pounds during our vacation. Our vacation included a stop at the "Sweet Shop" in Anaconda, MT, it was so yummy! Anyway, I weighed myself when we got  home - I gained 3 pounds. But by the end of the week (without dieting) I lost those 3 pounds (got back on schedule).

August was a terrible month for my body. We had lots of family visiting, more buffets & restaurants. I was stressed out (house refi & other "stuff") and not getting good sleep (we returned our sleep # bed and I have been sleeping on the couch or trying kids beds or blow up beds. Hopefully, our new mattress will be delivered this saturday!) I learned last time on the HCG diet that my body won't lose weight if I am stressed and when not on HCG it will gain. So, during one stressful week I gained 9lbs (I wasn't weighing daily), since then 5 more pounds.

So, I decided I needed to start my 2nd round of HCG asap! So, in 6 days I have lost 13 pounds. My biggest drop was 5lbs overnight and that happened to be the same night I listened to this hypnosis relaxation cd and slept the most consecutive hours and got the best sleep I have gotten in 4 months!!!

So, I am looking forward to my new mattress and hope that I will enjoy a good night's sleep from now on. I am also trying to listen to relaxation cd's before I go to bed and pre-cook some meals ahead of time so I won't stress when life gets crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment